No city does romance quite like Paris. While the French capital is known for it’s high costs, you can still find a bargain if you look hard enough. I found this September Paris City break for 4 nights using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
September Paris City Break
With this deal, you’ll be staying in the highly-rated Hotel Transcontinental. This hotel is located in the business and shopping district of Montparnasse, which easily connects you to the main attractions of the city. You can also walk to the Gare Montparnasse and the famous Montparnasse Tower for stunning views of the city.
With its endless neighbourhoods and high-profile attractions, Paris has something for everyone. The Jardins du Luxembourg are the perfect place for a jog or a stroll, where you’ll find artwork and statues at every turn. The vast Louvre Museum houses one of the most famous faces in art: the Mona Lisa. After you’ve climbed up the Eifel Tower, you can have a picnic along the Canal Saint-Martin. There’s really an abundance of things to do in this magnificent city. To pick up the best produce and seafood, take a gander at the 400-year-old market, the Marché des Enfants Rouges.
What are you waiting for? Follow the links below to book!
- September Paris City Break: 4 Nights in Well Rated Hotel incl. Flights just £191pp
- Travel period: 10/09/2018 – 14/09/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Paris ORY
- Airline: Transavia
- Hotel: Hotel Transcontinental
- Score:4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Saint-Ouen, Paris
- Meals: Self-catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price Only £191 per person based on two adults sharing