Steal away to Italy this fall! I found this September Rimini escape on Loveholidays that will see you staying in a beachfront hotel in one of Italy’s most underrated resorts. This is the perfect escape to relax by the beach for a week.
September Rimini Escape
During your week in Rimini, you will be staying in the Spaggio Marconi in the Marina Centro area. Here, you will find a free bike rental service so you can explore the area! You will also enjoy a buffet breakfast each morning. This well-rated hotel is also right by the beach!
Rimini is somewhat of a diamond in the rough. This resort offers sun, hilltops and good food. It’s a family-friendly beach with Roman remains and Renaissance architecture. You can enjoy visiting the nearby settlements of Santarcangelo di Romagna and San Leo. This area has a bit of reputation for being a party town, so you’ll find plenty of bars and clubs.
What are you waiting for? Follow the links below to get booking!
- September Rimini Escape: 7 Nights in Seafront Hotel incl. Flights, Breakfast just £158
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Travel period: 25/09/2018 – 02/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Falconara
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Spiaggia Marconi
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £158 per person based on two adults sharing