With its rustic old town and breathtaking views, you can’t beat this great value Tallinn break in the autumn. Using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool, I have put together a deal for a September Tallinn trip that will put you right in the centre of this gorgeous Estonian capital.
September Tallinn Trip
During your 4 days, you will be staying at the well-reviewed Angleterre Apartments. These apartments are centrally located and have all the facilities for a comfortable stay. You’ll get breathtaking views over the Old Town, Rothermann Quarter and the sea. You will find several theatres such as the Estonian opera house nearby.
Tallinn is famed for its cobbled streets and pastel-colored medieval old town. You should make sure to check out the city’s landmark attractions such as the Tallinn Open-air Museum, Kadriorg Park and Toompea Hill. To get a great view of the city’s rooftops, climb to the top of the TV Tower. If you fancy eating some traditional Estonian food, you can stop by restaurants such as F-Hoone, and Von Krahli Aed.
To get booking, just follow the links below!
- September Tallinn Trip: 4 Nights in Central Apartment Incl. Return Flights just £165
- Travel period: 03/10/2018 – 07/10/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Destination airport: Tallinn TLL
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Angleterre Apartments
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Self-catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £165 per person based on two adults sharing