Thailand offers unparalleled beauty, friendliness and fun. This is a city that should be on everybody’s bucket list. To see this first-rate country in style, book this September Thailand experience exclusive to Voyage Prive.
September Thailand Experience
You’ll get a look at two different ways of life in Thailand during your holiday: the bustling Bangkok and the serene Koh Chang Island. While in Bangkok, you will be staying at the 4-star Column Bangkok Hotel in the city’s business and entertainment district for three nights. You will be near Benjakitti Park and have a fabulous view of the city’s skyline. You will then travel to the AWA Koh Chang for a serene four-night stay. This beachside hotel has a tea room, pool and beach bar. Breakfast and transfers are included throughout your holiday!
Bangkok is an exciting and vibrant city. During your stay, make sure to stop by the city’s majestic temples like Wat Pho, check out the incredible street food, haggle at the markets or take a long-tailed boat ride. You will then travel to Koh Chang, otherwise known as “Elephant Island” because of its shape. This hidden gem provides unbelievable natural beauty. Trevail through the mountaintop jungles and bays take in the waterfalls and coral reefs.
To book this incredible experience, simply follow the link below. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a free Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- September Thailand Experience: 7 Nights in Bangkok & Koh Chang Hotels incl. Flights, Breakfast just £886
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 09/09/2018 – 18/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Edinburgh EDI
- Destination airport: Bangkok BKK
- Airline: Eithad Airways, Bangkok Airways
- Hotels and rating:
- Location: Central Bangkok and Koh Chang Island
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £886 per person based on two adults sharing