There’s no city quite like Venice. This island city is beloved by tourists world-over but should definitely be experienced first hand. I found a deal for a September Venice city break that won’t put a dent in your pockets using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
September Venice City Break
For your three-night stay, I found the lovely lagoon-facing Hotel Vecellio. This well-located accommodation provides a great, and affordable base for exploring the city. Set facing the famous Murano Island, you will be walking distance away from St Mark’s Square, the Bridge of Sighs and Doge’s Palace. This accommodation has received some great reviews from previous guests for its location and comfort.
Although a well-worn tourist attraction, the city of Venice never ceases to amaze. With the weather a warm 24 degrees Celsius on average in September, you’ll have a great time soaking up the sun and taking in the astounding sights. I highly recommend catching an exhibition as you’ll be here during the Venice Biennale, with this year’s theme being architecture. Be sure to take a boat taxi to the islands of Murano and Burano, the latter of which is known for its brightly-coloured houses. Take a tour of the beautiful Doge’s Palace and step inside the Basilica di San Marco. Don’t forget to grab some amazing pizza too!
To book this great deal, follow the links below! :)
- September Venice City Break: 2 Nights in Central Guesthouse incl. Bristol Flights just £139pp
- Travel period: 23/09/2018 – 25/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Bristol BRS
- Destination airport: Venice VCE
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Venice Hazel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central Venice
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Airport transfer:
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £139 per person based on two adults sharing