Crystal blue waters lapping up onto white sandy beaches. Clear blue skies with barely a drop of rain falling from them. Unbelievably warm weather all year around. It can only be Santorini! Forget about seven minutes in heaven and treat yourself to seven nights in Santorini.
Spend Seven Nights in Santorini
You’ll stay at the Pension Livadaros (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). It’s in the tiny village of Karterados, which has plenty of other hotels around so you know this little town is a great tourist mecca. Fira is also a short walk away from the hotel, and has a huge range of restaurants, bars and cafés you can sample. Never worry about hungry bellies, with a range from traditional Greek cuisine in cosy tavernas to steak house grills.
If you’d like to check out the scenery of the island a little, then I definitely think you should rent a bike. The best way to check out this paradise is by travelling around on two wheels. When you’ve returned from your trip, then time to relax by the pool, or maybe even take a dip in to relax those sore muscles from a day on the bikes.
I found this awesome deal on Loveholidays so make sure that you’ve booked it with them directly.
- Santorini: 7 Nights incl Hotel & Flights only £274 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: 7 – 14 October 2017
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: easyJet (at time of publication)
- Hotel: Pension Livadaros
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 183 reviews
- Location: approx 2km from Fira town
- Destination: Santorini, Greece
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer in Santorini not included, can be booked for £40pp return
- Hand luggage only included. 20kg hold luggage can be added for an extra £23.50 per bag each way
- Price: only £274 per person based on 2 adults sharing