On the hunt for the perfect honeymoon getaway? Look no further, because this deal for a beautiful resort on a Seychelles private island will be sure to get sparks flying!
12 nights on a Seychelles private island plus flights and half board
I have found an amazing deal which will make for a unique and unforgettable honeymoon. With this fabulous package from Expedia you will be spending 12 nights on a Seychelles private island – your very own slice of paradise- all for just £1,768 per person! Alternatively there’s a Seychelles break for the same dates, also from Expedia, to a sweet little bungalow for just £889 per person.
Flights depart from Edinburgh to Victoria, and transfers to and from the resort can be arranged in advance.
The Seychelles private island resort is surrounded by the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean and is right in the middle of the Sainte Anne National Marine Park – one of the largest of its kind in the Indian Ocean. You’ll be spoilt for choice by all the amenities on offer – pools, sports facilities, bars, and even a full-service spa – and you will no doubt be pampered by the staff who will be on hand to make your stay a comfortable one. You’ll even have all of the island’s beaches right at your doorstep!
This hotel scores 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor with 627 reviews. Due to the resort being on its own island there is a surcharge of 65EUR payable to the hotel upon arrival to cover the costs of the boat trip to and from the island. Transfers must be arranged by advance by using the contact information given on your booking confirmation. Transfers directly from the airport are also available, although a surchage may apply.
South Point Chalets is a great choice if you’re looking for a more affordable alternative to the Seychelles private island. It is located on the beautiful island of Mahe – the largest in the Seychelles – and boasts beautiful sandy beaches, nature reserves and mountains which soar up to a dizzying height of 3,000ft. South Point Chalets itself is close to numerous beaches and bays and also comes with its own pool, so it’s the perfect place to just sit back, relax, and soak up the sun! This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor.
No matter where you stay on the Seychelles, you’ll be guaranteed to be astounded by the natural beauty of the islands and the turqoise seas. The capital, Victoria, is small but nevertheless lively, with almost 90% of the population living there. It’s packed full of restaurants which offer authentic Creole cuisine and it’s ideally located for exploring the hiking trails which wind their way across the Morne Seychelles National Park. There’s even a beautiful Hindu temple which is open to the public!
- Seychelles Private Island Getaway: 12 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Breakfast and Flights only £1,768
- Travel Dates: 23/05/2016 – 04/06/2016
- Length of stay: 12 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay: 27°C
- approx. water temperature during stay: 28°C
- Airport of departure: Edinburgh
- Airline: Etihad Airways
- Private Island Hotel: 5* Beachcomber Sainte Anne Island
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 627 reviews
- Bungalow Hotel: South Point Chalets
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 25 reviews
- Destination: Seychelles
- Meals: Half-board
- Airport transfer in Victoria: pick-up and drop-off between airport and Beachcomber must be arranged prior to arrival with a 65EUR surcharge for boat transfer; South Point Chalets has free shuttle service from airport.
- Rental car available through carrentals.co.uk
- Get an exclusive 15% off transfers, travel money, insurance and more from Holiday Extras
- 5* Price: from only £1,768 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- 3* Price: from only £889 per person based on 2 adults sharing
Private island details and booking
Bungalow details and booking