Fancy a holiday in the sun, getting away from those dark and dreary days in the UK, everyone donning their hats and scarves for the fear of frostbite? Why not leave your winter warmers behind and stop dreaming about lying on a beach in the sun, and actually go there. This Winter why not try going scuba diving in the Sharm el Sheikh waters and experience the coral reefs and white-tipped reef sharks that we simply can’t boast about having in the UK?!
Enjoy All Inclusive in Egypt’s 5* Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel & Resort
What makes this trip even better is that you will be staying in the 5* Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel & Resort! This hotel received an 80% rating on TripAdvisor and has also been awarded a Certificate of Excellence for 2014. It is an all-inclusive resort, including all meals, snacks, soft drinks and local alcoholic beverages. The hotel also has a complimentary shuttle bus to its sister hotel which has a private beach and house reef in Naama Bay, which has an assortment of shops, bars and restaurants. The Maritim Jolie Ville has a wide range of facilities, such as a swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, tennis courts and a Thai spa,should you wish to treat yourself.
As well as all of that, you also get an upgrade to an Executive Double Room when you book this through Travel Interaction via travelzoo.com. The executive rooms all have a balcony or a terrace, a flat-screen TV, a mini bar and free internet! To use travelzoo.com you do have to register your email, but it’s free and takes next to no time; a small price to pay for, what could be, the holiday of a lifetime. If you would like some more information about Travelzoo, click here!
Your flights, under this deal would leave from one of these three London Airports; Gatwick, Luton and Stansted. If, however, that weren’t convenient for you, you would be able to change where your flights were going from, but for an extra charge. For example, should you wish to fly from East Midlands, then you would be able to do so for an extra £50 per person. If you do fly from London, however, this trip will only cost you £399 per person! It’s an absolute bargain, especially because you can pick from various dates!
- Sharm el Sheikh: 7 nights incl. 5* All inclusive Hotel and Flights only £399
- Travel dates: select dates between 16th November 2014 – 20th March 2015
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Gatwick, Luton or Stansted
- Hotel: 5* Maritim Jolie Ville Royal Peninsula Hotel and Resort
- Rating: 80% on TripAdvisor out of 1,389 reviews + Certificate of Excellence for 2014
- Location: Sharks Bay
- Destination: Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt
- Meals: All included
- Airport transfer in Sharm el Sheikh: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel not included (£10 per person), or a 15 minute Taxi ride which should cost no more than £2 each way
- Price: only £399 per person based on 2 adults sharing