Looking for an escape from the hustle and bustle of the city where you can enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and beauty of nature? Check out this fantastic deal for a lovely stay for 2 in Shropshire!
Your Staycation in Shrewsbury
This deal I found on Wowcher will take you away to the gorgeous Shropshire countryside where you will be able to enjoy 2 to 3 nights at the Abel’s Harp Hotel with breakfast and hot tub access from just £47.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing. It’s the perfect trip to enjoy some time with your loved one and explore nature’s beauty.
The cosy Abel’s Harp Hotel boasts a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating as well as a Certificate of Excellence. It’s perched on 5 picturesque hectares of green Shropshire countryside and just a stone’s throw away from Stiperstones National Park. The hotel houses an excellent restaurant and a bar where you can relax and enjoy some tasty bites and drinks. All rooms include en suite bathrooms and each has it’s unique decor and style with vintage accents at every turn. The hot tub available here will help you relax and forget about everyday stress.
Shropshire has plenty to offer for nature and history enthusiasts. There are multiple medieval castles and market towns in the area and the landscapes are simply stunning. Take a hike in the national park nearby and enjoy the fresh air and peaceful atmosphere. The Attingham Park in Shrewsbury is a great place for a picnic and the castle offers some amazing views of the area.
I found this deal on Wowcher!
- Shropshire: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Hot Tub Access only £48pp
- Travel dates: Valid until 1st Jul 2017 (subject to availability)
- Length of stay: 2 nights (1 night option sold out, 3 night option also available)
- Hotel: Abel’s Harp Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 191 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: close to Shrewsbury city centre
- Destination: Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Transport not included
- Price: only £47.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing