Your Sicily Holiday Package Deal
The gorgeous hotel included in this package deal is the 4-star Hotel Pietre Nere Resort, (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) which is located just outside Modica itself. It is super luxurious here and definitely lives up to it’s 4* name, with a spacious outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi throughout and extensive breakfast buffet included in every stay. If you fancy staying for an evening meal, the Pietre Nere also serves DELICIOUS Sicilian cuisine.
All rooms are air conditioned (I wasn’t joking about those warm temperatures!) and come with a 26″ LCD TV and ensuite bathroom with hairdryer.
I definitely recommend you rent a car for your stay in Modica so you can explore the area to its fullest and truly enjoy your holiday – without having to worry about public transport!
- Sicily: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £269 pp
- Travel dates: 15-22 March 2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4-star Pietre Nere Resort
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 321 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Modica, Sicily
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: Not included (£8 – £10 bus – rome2rio.com)
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £269 per person based on 2 adults sharing