Hey guys! I finally found a nice holiday deal to Italy and this one takes you to the stunning island of Sicily. It’s the largest Italian island and a popular destination thanks to its gastronomy and the many things that you can do here. Your holiday to Sicily will be filled with many interesting activities, varied landscape and you will enjoy the amenities of an excellent place right on the beach of Trapani. Travelbird.co.uk is offering a holiday package including the 3 star Milu Beach Club (96% on TripAdvisor) with breakfast and flights from either London Stansted, Manchester or London Gatwick with prices from £259 per person based on 2 people sharing. On top of that you get a bottle of Champagne on arrival, a fresh fruit basket and a Club Card for using the pool, tennis courts, football pitch, football pitch, children’s entertainment, to enjoy the live cabaret show every night, live music and disco. Isn’t that a great deal for that price? Check out the details:
The 3 star Milu Beach Club is located on one of the most beautiful coastlines of Sicily: the province of Trapani is famous for its clean sandy beaches. The hotel has its own private beach and is surrounded by lush gardens. The location is ideal for those of you who like to discover the area with its numerous bays and rocky coves. The great outdoor pool and the various activities that you can do are the icing of this holiday cake :) Treat yourself to a daily aqua gym session or relax by the pool or the beach. The activity offer ranges from tennis to beach volleyball, to table tennis or to football. That’s not all: take a ride over the dunes in dune buggies, ride a horse or go out for canoeing or surfing. It’s up to you and do what you ever wanted to do. And after an exciting day refill your energy at the hotel’s restaurant which serves fresh local and seasonal ingredients for its Sicilian dishes and finish off the day at the bar or at the grill.
FYI: the prices on Travelbird start from £259 per person, but the price depends on your dates and the airport of departure that you select. The cheapest dates are in September and October. Just click on the page of Travelbird ‘Book Now’ to get to the calendar of all available dates, airports and the exact prices. You will not be forced to make a booking by clicking on ‘Book Now’.
The transfer to your hotel is not included and I recommend you to rent a car, as it makes you more flexible to explore Sicily during your stay. For favourable rental cars check out carrentals.co.uk. If you want to travel by public transportations get the directions here. You first have to take the train then make the rest of the way by taxi (ca. £36 each way).
- Sicily Holiday: 7 Nights incl. excellent Hotel, Breakfast, Extras and Flights from £259
- Travel period: depends on availability, selected dates in June, July, September and October
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports: Manchester, London Gatwick
- Airline: Ryanair (only hand luggage; extra luggage ca. £30-£50 per person/per piece, depends on dates and departure airport)
- Hotel: 3 star Milu Beach Club
- Rating: 96% on TripAdvisor out of 29 reviews
- Location: Province of Trapani, on its own private beach
- Destination: Sicily
- Board basis: breakfast
- Price includes following services: a bottle of Champagne on arrival, a fresh fruit basket, a Club Card for using the pool, tennis courts, football pitch, football pitch, children’s entertainment, live cabaret show every night, live music and disco
- Airport transfer in Sicily not included. Cheapest way to the hotel by train and taxi (£36, 2hrs). Get the directions here.
- Rental car: on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: from only £259 per person based on two adults sharing