You won’t be able to resist this Sicily mini break that I have found for you. You can escape the cold and soak up some sun in this gorgeous location in a beautiful hotel. Check it out!
Sicily Mini Break
You will be staying in the 4* Domina Zagarella Sicily (rated 4/5 on Tripadvisor) which is a place surrounded by beauty. The hotel is in the town of Santa Flavia, a small town near Palermo which is a great place to soak up the Mediterranean culture and entertainment. You can expect clear waters, white sandy beaches and delicious seafood. With the hotel being right on the seafront you don’t have to travel far to relax on the beach and you will also have stunning sea views from your room and the pool.
On site there are two beautiful outdoor pools with stunning views of the sea and sunbathing terraces. * Please note: the outside pool is only open until September. For meals you can head to the hotel’s two restaurants serving all sorts of cuisine, and one which serves just sea food – yum! Each morning you can start the day with a delicious breakfast from the restaurant before you go exploring or relaxing. Your room will be fresh, modern and comes with all amenities that you may need.
So what are you waiting for? Head over to Voyage Prive and book your getaway today!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Italy: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £204 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 15 – 18 October 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
3 – 14 available
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports: Manchester, Birmingham (prices vary)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Domina Zagarella Sicily
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,445 reviews
- Location: Palermo
- Destination: Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Palermo Punta Raisi not included: by car 38 mins
- Price includes booking fee
- Price: only £204 per person based on 2 adults sharing