There are a couple of great city break destinations in Eastern Europe and Krakow is definitely one of them! Experience this beautiful city for yourself with this great value single Krakow break. I managed to put this deal together with Hotels.com and my Flight Finder tool so follow the links to get it all booked.
Single Krakow Break
For this deal, you’ll be staying right at the heart of the action. The Kolory Bed and Breakfast is the perfect base to take in all that the city has to offer. It has a fantastic reputation, especially with those that have stayed there before. The interior is in the style of the typical B&B which is no bad thing! It’s a nice and comfortable spot to come back to after a long of exploring all that the city has to offer. Not to mention that you get a lovely breakfast every morning of your stay! ;)
Included in the deal are your return flights from Stanstead to Krakow. Getting from the airport to the city centre where your accommodation is isn’t too bad. There is a great train service just outside the airport where you can get a train that takes around 20 minutes. Krakow is almost like a treasure chest of stunning landmarks. There are plenty of historical landmarks but there are just as many delicious restaurants.
Follow the links just below to get everything booked and have an amazing time! :)
NOTE: If the hotel is sold out check out this link to a general search for accommodation in Krakow. There’s still some great value to be had!
- Single Krakow Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Well Rated, Central B&B incl. Return Flights from Stanstead for £127pp
- Provider: Hotels.com and My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 25/09/2018 – 28/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: London Stanstead
- Destination airport: Krakow
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Kolory Bed and Breakfast
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Centrally located, just a short walk away from major landmarks
- Meals: Breakfast incl.
- Airport transfer: You can get a train from outside the airport to the city centre, it lasts around 20 minutes
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £127 per person based on two adults sharing