I’ve got a fantastic getaway lined up for you for October 2018! It’s the perfect thing to book now and spend the year looking forward to! Who wouldn’t love a break to the beautiful island of Sicily?
Book a break to Sicily
With this lovely Voyage Prive deal you’ll be spending a wonderful three night stint at the 4* Venus Sea Garden Resort, which is rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor as well as having a Certificate of Excellence. The hotel is right on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea’s largest island, so you can enjoy some really stunning views out to the azure waters as you wake up. Why not take in the view when you’re sipping on that delicious welcome drink you’re offered when you arrive.
You’re here on a half board basis, so your breakfast and main meal is taken care of. So, this is the perfect chance to try out some traditional Sicilian cuisine. You’ll experience some of the best and freshest seafood in the world here.
I found this awesome getaway over on Voyage Prive so be sure you book with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Sicily: 3 Nights incl 4* Half Board Hotel, Welcome Drink & Flights from £265 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 17 – 20 October 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol
- Airline: easyJet and Norwegian
- Hotel: 4* Venus Sea Garden Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: on the coast in Brucoli
- Destination: Sicily, Italy
- Meals: half board
- Option to include car rental available
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £264.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing