Sicily is amazing, right? I just love to come here and sit by the water, imagining I’m watching all my worries wash away too. Get some bliss for yourself with this amazing Sicily getaway.
Sicily getaway in October
The Hotel Esperia Palace is right on the slopes of Mount Etna, and close to the Ionian Sea. The hotel is really the perfect place for you to stay. If you don’t believe me, have a look at those amazing views! When you arrive, you’ll be treated to a delicious welcoming drink. Is there anything better than a delicious tipple while you get to know your surroundings? And you’ll love this hotel. It’s modern and elegant, with contemporary design. Each of the rooms has a private balcony where you can chill out every evening.
You can choose to include car hire in your booking price, which gives you the chance to explore Sicily a little further. You’ll love visiting the island’s vineyards, and the chance to take in some amazing scenery. Book your break with the links below! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Sicily Getaway: 3 Night Stay in Beautiful Hotel with Stunning Views, Breakfast, Spa Access, Welcome Drink and Flights from Manchester £283
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 21/10/2018 – 24/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Alternative airports:
- Destination airport: Catania
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Hotel Esperia Palace
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: foothills of Mt Etna
- Meals: breakfast included
- Upgrade to half board available
- Airport transfer: not included
- Car hire can be included for a surcharge
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £283 per person based on two adults sharing