Jet away to the small but bustling island of Malta – once popular with ex pats and the retired, this great island is now home to luxury hotels, famous nightclubs and of course, beautiful weather all year round. Take a look at this deal I found for 2 people through Trivago and my Flights Fare Finder you’re going to love it, I promise!
Book your Sliema Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Labranda Hotel & Resort (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re gonna love staying there on your Sliema Break! It’s located really close by to many of the main attractions of the area, including Malta Taxi Online, Valletta Ferry Services and The Point! Unfortunately, none of your meals are included in this deal… but every cloud has a silver lining! It means you can go and explore the local restaurants including Ta’ Kris Restaurant, Tony’s Bar and Il Galeone! The hotel itself has a pool, restaurant as well as free WiFi and a bar and lounge! So why not laze around in the evenings with a pack of cards and some cocktails!?
- Sliema Break: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £174 pp!
- Travel dates: 18-25 February 2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Glasgow Prestwick
- alternative airports: London, Leeds, Birmingham, Bournemouth, Manchester, Bristol, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Newcastle, Nottingham
- Hotel: 4* Labranda Hotel & Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 523 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Sliema, Malta
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, find average transfer prices here
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £174 per person based on 2 adults sharing