Stockholm is easily one of my favourite cities in Europe. The location is so idyllic and there’s just so much to see and do that it’s the perfect place to go for a short break away – especially at the weekend!
Trendy Stockholm City Break
This is the perfect opportunity to get stuck into the awesome nightlife, scope out all the trendy neighbourhoods and even just spend the afternoon going for a relaxing stroll through the lovely parks.
With this deal you’ll be flying from Stansted to Stockholm Skavsta with Ryanair, plus you’ll have 2 nights at the superb Story Hotel Riddargatan. Boasting a super centre location, this trendy 4* hotel has amazingly styled room, a super cool bar and even complimentary breakfast for you to get stuck into. You’ve got loads of shops, bars and restaurants all around so it’s fair to say that you’re in the heart of all the action here.
All of Stockholm’s many islands all feature their own charm and atmosphere, so you should go out and experience as many of them as possible. The Gamla Stan (the old town) is definitely the first place you should head to as the architecture is seriously stunning. But you should also definitely check out the island of Djurgården as it’s the perfect place for an afternoon stroll through the parks. Södermalm is also one of the city’s hippest areas too, so be be sure to head there at some point as well.
To book this deal, simply book through Voyage Prive!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Trendy Stockholm Break: 2 Nights in 4* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights only £170 pp
- Travel period: 2 – 4 July 2018 (example dates)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Story Hotel Riddargatan
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Destination: Stockholm, Sweden
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Price: only £170 per person based on two adults sharing