Looking for a city break to somewhere you haven’t been before? Well, look no further because I have found the cheapest city break for you!
Sofia Mini Break
You will be staying in the Lion Hotel Sofia which is right in the center of Sofia putting you in the perfect place to go exploring. You can take just a short walk to the Alexander Nevski Cathedral or the Vitosha shopping boulevard. Or, if you want to go a little further, you can get the metro from the Lavov Most Metro Station which is right by the hotel. With Sofia being the capital of Bulgaria, you can be sure to find many things to do and places to visit. It is well-known for its beautiful buildings, churches and historic sites which you should definitely check out. To see what would suit you most, take a look on TripAdvisor with its top things to do.
The hotel itself is a great place to stay with a restaurant for you get your breakfast each morning for free, and you can also dine there in the evening if you wish (at a surcharge). You will have a spacious room with a private bathroom, mini bar, free WiFi and a TV for you to snuggle up to after a day of exploring. So, if this looks like the city break for you, simply head over to Tour Center where you can book your getaway :)
- Sofia: 2 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £79 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Tour Center
- Travel dates: Valid to travel on selected dates between December 2017 to April 2018.
- Length of stay: 2 Nights (3 nights from £109 pp)
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- alternative airports: London Gatwick, London Luton, Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair / EasyJet
- Hotel: Lion Hotel Sofia
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 265 reviews
- Location: Sofia
- Destination: Bulgaria
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Sofia not included: add on booking for £62 pp
- Hand luggage included
- Price: only £79 per person based on 2 adults sharing