The city of Bremen is brimming with beautiful buildings and positive vibes. It’s the perfect spot for a chill weekend getaway to recharge the batteries. I have found excellent solo Bremen trip for a weekend in October that combines Airbnb and our Flight Finder and costs less that £100!!
Solo Bremen Trip
I remember the first time I drove into Bremen and just seeing the beautiful river and all the cool places along the riverbed for people to just chill out. Once you reach the city centre the chill atmosphere does not disappear. As you can see from the image I have included for this blog post, the city centre is extremely quaint and offers you plenty in terms of history, architecture and also eating options.
The accommodation for this offer is an Airbnb which has received some really good reviews and also places you only twenty minutes away from the city centre by foot and ten by bus. The flights for this deal have to be booked separately and the morning departure and late evening return give you plenty of time to explore over the course of the weekend. Everything you would need to get your money’s worth.
Treat yourself to a fun weekend away with this solo Bremen trip. Follow the link below to book today.
- Weekend Solo Bremen Trip: 2 Nights in Airbnb to Yourself & Flights for only £94
- Provider: AirBnB and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 12/10/2018 – 14/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Bremen
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: apartment
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: 20 min walk from centre
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £94