There are a couple of cities in Europe that seriously hot right now and Budapest is one of them. Don’t miss out on your chance to see this amazing city with this solo Budapest break. I managed to put this deal together with Hotels.com and my Flight Finder so follow the links to get the best value!
Solo Budapest Break
With this great value deal, you’ll be staying at the Budapest Museum Central guesthouse right in the heart of the city. This is the perfect place to spend a couple of days getting to know an amazing city. It has a fantastic reputation to back it up as well and has managed to get a rating of 4.5 along with the certificate of excellence. Its former guests are big fans of the cleanliness of the hotel and how comfortable the rooms are.
Included with the package are return flights from London Stanstead. Getting from the airport to the city is pretty handy as well. Outside of the airport, the 100E bus departs for the city every 30 minutes and it takes around 35 minutes. In terms of things to check out in the city, there’s plenty! I would really recommend the outdoor thermal baths. These are sourced from natural hot springs and are the perfect spa treatment.
Follow the links just below to get it all booked and have an amazing time! :)
- Solo Budapest Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Well Reviewed Central Hotel incl. Return Flights for just £135
- Provider: Hotels.com and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 04/12/2018 – 07/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: London Stanstead
- Destination airport: Budapest
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Budapest Museum Central
- Score: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre Guesthouse
- Meals: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £135 per person based on one adult