Nothing quite beats just getting away and having some time to yourself, especially if it involves warm, sunny weather , a pool and an interesting city to visit. Check out this solo Croatia getaway that I have found for you!
Solo Croatia Getaway
You will be staying at the 4* Villa Avantgarde (rated 4/5 on Tripadvisor). It is in an idyllic location right in the heart of the Croatian Riviera in Mlini. Just 5 minutes away are shops, restaurants and entertainment venues, so whatever you may need in a holiday is just a stones throw away. If you feel like exploring the great city of Dubrovnik it is only 7km away so you can have a day trip exploring the medieval sites.
Your room comes with a kitchenette and bathroom so that you can have a complete holiday in private. The best part is that you will have a balcony which over looks the beautiful surroundings, which is a perfect spot to enjoy your dinner or sip on a drink. The hotel comes with many facilities such as a BBQ, 24 hour reception, currency exchange and luggage storage. You can spend the day lounging in the sun at the hotel’s pool which is a complete quiet zone. Or of course, if you would like some company, you can easily add your friend or partner when booking :)
I really recommend this holiday for any solo travelers that would like a quiet, sunny getaway. Head to Loveholidays and grab this deal before it goes!
- Croatia: 4 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £261 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 15 – 19 October
- Length of stay: 4 nights (can change the length & dates)
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- alternative airports: Manchester (+£9)
- Airline: easyJet/ Monarch
- Hotel: 4* Villa Avantgarde
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 59 reviews
- Destination: Mlini, Dubrovnik Riviera, Croatia
- Meals: self-catered
- Airport transfer in Dubrovnik not included: shattle transfer £35
- ATOL protected
- Hand luaggage included
- Hold luggage £23 per bag each way
- Price: only £261 per person based on 1 traveler