As a single traveller sometimes you want to get out there an explore places that are considered to be hidden gems. This solo Gdansk break is the perfect way to check out a totally underrated city and break new ground on your adventures. Get booking and experience this amazing city today!
Solo Gdansk Break
For this deal, you’ll be staying at the gorgeous La Petite B&B. This well-rated hotel is in a great location for exploring all that Gdansk has to offer. While it’s not slap bang in the middle of the city it’s in a great location to relax after a long day of exploring. The hotel’s former guests love the level of service along with just how comfortable the hotel is. It’s the perfect accompaniment to a great break in a fantastic city.
Included with the package are return flights from London to Gdansk so that’s one less thing to worry about! Getting from the airport to the hotel is pretty handy too. You can get a bus from right outside the airport to the city centre that runs every 30 minutes. Gdansk is a unique kind of city and different from all the other polish cities as a result of its amazing history as a port town. The architecture is totally unique to Poland and definitely worth checking out.
Check out all of the details just below and have an amazing time! :)
- Solo Gdansk Break: 3 Nights Stay in a Gorgeous Hotel in a Fantastic Location incl. Return Flights just £96
- Provider: Hotels.com and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 01/10/2018 – 04/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: London Stanstead
- Destination airport: Gdansk
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: La Petite B&B
- Score: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: A short distance outside the city centre
- Meals: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £96 based on one adult