Don’t be afraid of a trip by yourself! I’ve found a fantastic getaway that’s perfect just for you – and no one else! I’ve found an amazing solo holiday to the lovely tourist mecca of Alcudia on the island of Mallorca, where you can spend four nights in the sun and let all your worries fade away as you work on your tan!
Take a solo trip today!
You don’t need to worry about feeling lonely here in the Alcudia Hotel, which is rated at 4/5 on TripAdvisor. The hotel is adults only, so you’ll be able to make plenty of new mates as you lounge by the pool sipping on a delicious cocktail from the bar. You’re just steps from the beach, so be certain that you have gone and sunk your toes into the sand. Dip your feet into the calm and warm waters of the Mediterranean Sea. There’s a fab restaurant on site with a buffet offering a great range of food to enjoy, or you can head off into Alcudia town and see what’s on offer. With lots of bars, clubs and restaurants lining the streets, you have no reason to worry!
This great solo getaway was found on Loveholidays!
- Alcudia: 4 Nights incl Adults Only Hotel, Breakfast & Flights from £200
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 21 – 25 April 2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: London Stansted
- Alternative airports: Liverpool, Manchester
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Alcudia Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: on the beach
- Destination: Alcudia, Mallorca
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £200 based on 1 adult