Sure – it’s fantastic heading off on adventures by yourself. But sometimes all you want to do is relax! If that’s the case, then be sure to check out this holiday package that’s actually going for a very good price for solo travellers. You’ve got loads included as well, so really there’s nothing in the way of a relaxing time!
Solo Holiday to Majorca
This is a holiday that I saw over at TUI for a last-minute break to Majorca, the beautiful Balearic island that really captures people’s hearts thanks to its gorgeous coastlines, lovely towns and fantastic atmosphere. I’d definitely recommend exploring the island as much as you can. There are so many beautiful little coves where the water is crystal clear, and up in the Tramuntana Mountains you’ll find breathtaking villages and towns such as Deia and Valdemossa.
Included in this deal are your return flights from Leeds Bradford, 15kg of checked luggage and coach transfers to your hotel. You’ll be staying at the Hotel Cala Bona, a hotel with fantastic reviews right by the harbour! Help yourself to breakfast and dinner, since half board catering is included during your stay. And of course, you can always chill out by the pool in the afternoon, or scope out the many bars and shops that are just on your doorstep. :)
To book this deal, simply click the link to be taken to the hotel package over at the provider’s website. :)
- Solo Holiday to Majorca: 3 Nights in Seafront Hotel incl. Half Board Catering, Return Flights from Leeds, Luggage & Transfers only £298
- Provider: TUI
- Travel period: 12/07/2018 – 15/07/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Leeds Bradford
- Destination airport: Palma de Mallorca
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Hotel Cala Bona
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Cala Bona, Majorca
- Meals: Half board included (breakfast and dinner)
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £298!