Looking to take the plunge and book your first solo trip? Italy is a great option. With beautiful sights, fantastic food and hospitality all around, Lake Garda is the perfect spot to get away from it all. I found this solo Lake Garda break using Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool.
Solo Lake Garda Break
With this deal, you will be staying in a well-rated B&B outside of the town of Lasize in the region of Verona. This authentic guesthouse is perfect for a solo traveller, as you can enjoy the beautiful environs of Lake Garda by borrowing a bike from the hosts and making your way to the town centre. GuruTip: The Airbnb listing is in Italian, so if using Chrome, just right click and you can choose to translate the page into English.
You’ll enjoy your 3-night break in the incredibly-picturesque town Lazise. This small town has a lovely, small harbour where you can enjoy a relaxing stroll or a meal by the water. If you’re looking to explore the rest of the Lake region, then head to the towns of Salo and Gardone. The town of Sirmione should also be top on your list. This region is known for its good shopping and you’ll find many lovely, traditional shops in this town. As you fly into Verona Airport early, you can spend an hour or two in the city centre.
To book this trip, just follow the links below!
- Solo Lake Garda Break: 3 Nights in Well Rated Guesthouse with Breakfast & Flights just £152
- Provider: Airbnb and Kayak
- Travel period: 23/09/2018 – 26/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Verona VRN
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Lazise, Verona, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £152