If you’re looking to explore an island paradise then this solo Madeira holiday that I’ve found is just for you! This holiday will see you staying in paradise for a whole week. I put this deal together with Hotels.com and my Flight Finder so follow the links to get everything booked.
Solo Madeira Holiday
For this great value holiday, you’ll be staying in a gorgeous little B&B in a great location. The Estalagem & Restaurante Côrte do Norte is in the perfect place to experience the natural beauty of this island. During your stay, you’ll be nice and comfortable in a standard double room. There’ll be plenty of space for you to relax in some serious style. Along with your stay in this gorgeous place, you also get your breakfast included for each day of your stay.
The flights I’ve paired with this accommodation are from Manchester but you can play around with the dates and departure airport on my Flight Finder. Madeira is a truly stunning island, if you want to experience nature in its rawest form then this is the place to do it! I think one of the great things about the island is the fact that you have all kinds of great things to explore. Whether its history and culture or just the beautiful mountains, it’s all here!
Check out all of the details just below and follow the links to get everything booked :)
- Solo Madeira Holiday: 7 Nights Stay in a Well Rated Hotel incl. Return Flights & Breakfast for just £236
- Provider: Hotels.com and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 08/11/2018 – 15/11/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Funchal
- Airline: Thomas Cook
- Hotel: Estalagem & Restaurante Côrte do Norte
- Score: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Sao Vicente, Portugal
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £236 per person based on two adults sharing