Sometimes you just think the Scandinavians are so lucky! They have a beautiful country just waiting to be explored and they some serious taste in design. You can experience all of this and more with this fantastic value solo Oslo city break. I found this deal with Airbnb and my Flight Finder so make sure to book with them.
Solo Oslo City Break
This great value escape will see you staying in your own private room in the amazing city of Oslo. You’ll have your own private room in an apartment thats just a short walk away from the heart of the city. The neighbourhood where you’ll be staying is also absolutely fantastic with plenty of great bars and restaurants. Its the perfect place to come back to after a long day of touring the sights and sounds of this fabulous city. The host has a great reputation too and has earned the Superhost award as a result!
As part of the price of the deal you also get return flights from London Stanstead to Oslo. So all you have to plan with this deal is what landmarks you are going to check out first. In terms of the first thing to check out, I would definitely recommend checking out the Oslo Opera House. This is an absolutely stunning building and it will leave you speechless as you wander around it. Another top thing to check out in the city would be to sample some of the gourmet coffee in any one of the shops. A real treat for the soul ;)
Check out all the details below and follow the links to get it all booked!
NOTE: I’ve also included a general search for Airbnb accommodation for these dates just in case that one is sold out :)
- Solo Oslo City Break: 2 Nights Stay in a Charming, Well-Reviewed Airbnb incl. Flights just £105pp
- Provider: Airbnb and my Flights Finder
- Travel period: 16/10/2018 – 18/10/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Oslo
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airbnb Listing: Cosy and central room at Tøyen!
- Score: 5 Stars out of 5 on Airbnb after 29 reviews and the Superhost award
- Location: Within walking distance of the city centre
- Meals: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £105 per person based on two adults sharing