When you’re a solo traveller it pays to think outside the box a little. While a lot of people would be checking out Lisbon you can experience a city with plenty of charm for a great price. Thanks to this solo Porto getaway that I’ve found you can relax in some beautiful surroundings.
Solo Porto Getaway
With this deal, you’ll be staying in an Airbnb in a great location in the city. This Airbnb has all of the charms of a hotel but you get all of the comforts of home. The family who hosts the Airbnb have a great reputation for being both welcoming and helpful to all of their guests. Even if you don’t speak Portuguese this family make you feel right at home in this beautiful city. Don’t take my word for it though the family have been given the Superhost award!
Included in this deal are your return flights from London to Porto. You don’t have your transfers included but its a pretty handy journey on the metro to the city centre. From there is just a short journey to the Airbnb. Porto has plenty of things to explore during your time in the city. It manages to combine both history and culture into one dynamic package. Whether its food, drinks or history this place has got it all!
All of the details are just below including the links, so follow to have an amazing time! :)
- Solo Porto Getaway: 3 Nights Stay in a Friendly, Gorgeous Airbnb in a Great location incl. Flights just £114
- Provider: Airbnb and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 14/11/2018 – 17/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: London Stanstead
- Destination airport: Porto
- Airline: Ryanair
- Airbnb listing: Agradable Single Room Style
- Score: 5 Stars out of 5 on Airbnb with the Superhost award
- Location: Porto City
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £114