When it comes to hot city break destinations in Europe right now it really is hard to beat Prague. This amazing has culture and charm by the bucketload! With this solo Prague getaway, you can get your own piece of the Golden City. I found this deal with Hotels.com and Skyscanner so follow the links to get it all booked!
Solo Prague Getaway
With this great value city break, you don’t have to compromise because you’re a single traveller! With this booking on Hotels.com, you’ll be staying in the well-rated Hotel Golden City. This hotel is located right in the heart of this beautiful city so you don’t have to miss out on anything during your stay. The room that you’ll be staying in is ideal for solo travellers. You have everything you need to have a great holiday by yourself and not to share your space with anyone else.
As part of the deal, return flights are included. The first flight departs from London Luton and the return flight comes back to London Gatwick. These are the cheapest flights available but if you want to keep it at one airport the price will increase accordingly. The journey from the airport is around 18 minutes which is one less thing to worry about! Prague is an absolutely stunning city and the first thing you’ll notice is the gorgeous architecture.
Check out all the details below and follow the links for more information! :)
- Solo Prague Getaway: 3 Nights Stay in a Central Hotel incl. Return Flights for just £149pp
- Provider: Hotels.com and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 11/09/2018 – 14/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Departure airport: Luton
- Destination airport: Prague
- Airline: Wizz Air/ Ameriwings
- Hotel: Hotel Golden City
- Score: 8 out of 10 on Hotels.com
- Location: City Centre
- Meals: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £149 per person based on two adults sharing