Booking a sun holiday is an essential part of everyone’s year and shouldn’t exclude solo travellers! With this solo Rhodes holiday that I’ve found on Loveholidays, you can get in on the action. Book yourself a few relaxing days on this idyllic island. Follow the link below to get everything booked!
Solo Rhodes Holiday
For this great value offer, you’ll be staying in a gorgeous family run aparthotel. The Hermes Studios are perfect for a relaxing holiday on this dream island. It has a brilliant reputation with those that have stayed there. Things that are consistently praised are the cleanliness, service and location. In my opinion, all of these are crucial to a great holiday! Included with the package are your return flights from Manchester to Rhodes. So thats one less thing to worry about!
Getting from the airport to the apartments isn’t too difficult either. From the airport, you can get a bus that runs very often and doesn’t cost that much. It’ll take you around 30 minutes and you’ll be getting set up in your room. While you are there you can look forward to checking out all of the gorgeous histories that is typical for an island like this. Think stunning ruins and fabulous coastlines where you can spend your days relaxing.
All of the finer details are just below so follow the links and get booking your dream holiday!
- Solo Rhodes Holiday: 1 Week in a Family Owned Aparthotel incl. Return Flights from Manchester just £234
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Travel period: 08/10/2018 – 15/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Departure airport: Manchester
- Destination airport: Rhodes
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hermes Studios
- Score: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Faliraki, Rhodes
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included, there is a bus service that runs frequently and lasts around 30 mins.
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £234 per person