A break from it all is just what the doctor ordered sometimes. You just need to reset the batteries, and this lovely solo Salzburg city break I’ve found for November is the ideal way to relax.
Solo Salzburg City Break
You’ll be jetting off to the wonderful city of Salzburg, in the north west of Austria and close to the German border. The hotel you’ll shack up in is the lovely NH Salzburg City, and as you can imagine from its name it’s right in the centre of the city. The beauty and the splendour of the Mirabell Gardens is close by, and there’s also the lush greenery of Kapuzinerberg. Both are perfect for a stroll around in the afternoon with a delicious and warming cup of coffee in your hands.
Salzburg might be familiar to you as the birth place of the famous classical composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, and the city really does pay homage to its famed son. Mozart’s Birthplace is about a 10 minute walk from the hotel, and it’s now a museum dedicated to his memory. Be sure you add it to your list of things to see! Book this great getaway with this links I’ve provided below!
- Solo Salzburg City Break in November: 2 Nights Stay in Central Hotel in the Austrian City with Flights from Stansted £177
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 05/11/2018 – 07/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Salzburg
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: NH Salzburg City
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: close to the city centre
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £177 based on one adult