Searching for that perfect holiday, but can’t find someone to come with you? Never fear, because solo holidays are becoming more and more popular. Join in with this new idea with a fantastic holiday to Lloret de Mar, one of the resort towns on the beautiful Costa Brava in Spain, and all by yourself! Get away from the office and from the stresses of every day, cos it’s time to really kick back and relax.
Lovely Lloret de Mar holiday
You’ll be staying in the 4* Santa Rosa Lloret, which is rated at 4/5 on TripAdvisor so you know this hotel is going to care for every one of your needs. In this hotel there’s a rooftop terrace with a swimming pool and a Jacuzzi, where you can sit back and sip on some delicious cocktails from the poolside bar. This is also the perfect place to grab some breath taking views of the sea stretching out in front of you. There’s also a lovely sauna at the hotel, which you can use at a surcharge.
The staff here are always keen to help sign you up for some great tours and trips across the region, as well as some live shows that you simply need to see. The staff here are always happy to help with any questions you might have about the hotel and the resort itself.
I found this wonderful solo holiday on Loveholidays so be sure that you book with them directly. Have a fantastic time away!
- Lloret de Mar Solo Holiday: 7 Nights incl Hotel & Flights from £280
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 27 April – 4 May 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Birmingham
- Alternative airports: Glasgow Prestwick
- Airline: Ryanair and Thomas Cook Airlines (at time of booking)
- Hotel: 4* Santa Rosa Lloret
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Costa Brava, Spain
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer not included. Can be added during booking.
- Hand luggage only. Hold luggage can be added during booking.
- Prices may vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £280 based on 1 adult