I absolutely love city breaks. They’re a great way to get exploring new places, learning about the culture, and even just delving into the nightlife and having a grand time! Today’s single holiday deal will take you to the charming Latvian capital, Riga. Featuring a beautiful old town with plenty of bars, and restaurants, it’s small but mighty! There’s a blossoming cultural scene, plus the great value for money means that it’s fantastic for budget-minded travellers. You can eat well here without having to worry about your budget too much!
Solo Trip to Riga
I’ve managed to put together this deal using Hotels.com and my Flight Finder tool. As well as return flights from London Stansted, you’ll also have 2 nights at the Gertruda Apartments & Restaurant. They offer great value for money for single travellers wanting to have a bit of room and privacy, as you’ve got a apartment all to yourself!
Start the trip with a lovely view by heading up the main spire of the St. Peter’s Church before exploring the winding streets and alleyways of the Old Town. There’s a wonderful mix of architectural styles and Instagrammers will have plenty of opportunities for good snaps! On the nightlife front you’re well looked after here. I’m a big fan of the Kanepes Culture Centre – super laid-back, alternative atmosphere with plenty going on!
To book this deal, simply click the links below to book your apartment and flights separately.
- Solo Trip to Riga: 2 Nights in Self-Catered Apartment incl. Return Flights only £84
- Provider: Booking.com + Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 18/09/2018 – 20/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: London Stansted
- Destination airport: Riga
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: RigaApartment Gertruda Apartments & Restaurant
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £84