Venice is one of those cities that really needs to be seen to be believed. With its numerous canals you can ride gondolas through, and a delicious array of food and coffee you can sample, it’s perfect for a city break. Don’t wait for one more second to come and see this city. You need to grab this wonderful solo trip to Venice and take in all the culture of the city.
Book a solo trip to Venice
The apartment I’ve found for you is in the Mestre area of the city. It has been completely renovated, and there’s all you need to enjoy your break away. There’s a kitchen where you can grab a morning coffee before you come and explore the city. There’s a comfy and sizeable bed for you to relax in every night. And, the entire apartment is decorated in a bright and welcoming manner. Perfect for your trip away!
You’re close to the Mestre train station which will bring you to the centre of the city in no time. Once you get onto the island where the main city centre is found, there is so much to do! You have your pick of bars, restaurants, clubs and shops to pass the time away. And don’t forget to visit some of the beautiful architecture in the city. Book your break with the links below and you’re off on your way!
- Venice Solo Trip: 3 Night Stay in Wonderful Flat in the City with Flights from Bristol just £179
- Provider: AirBnB and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 19/11/2018 – 22/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Bristol
- Destination airport: Venice
- Airline: Ryanair and easyJet
- Hotel: apartment
- Score: 4.5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: Mestre
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £179 based on one adult