Without a doubt, there are a couple of cities in Spain that deserve a little bit more love. With this solo Valencia break that I’ve put together on Airbnb and my Flight Finder, you can see why we believe this. This is a city that is bursting at the seams with charm so don’t miss out on it!
Solo Valencia Break
With this great value escape, you’ll be staying in an Airbnb thats in the perfect location for exploration. Located right beside a leafy park this Airbnb room is a comfortable option when visiting the city. The host of the Airbnb has a fantastic reputation and many who have stayed there have said that he is very friendly. Many people in the reviews even say that this Airbnb is a great option for solo travellers.
For the headline price, I’ve routed the flights through Nottingham but you also have the option to depart from Stanstead. The return flights departing from Stanstead are very reasonable and cost around £63. I’ve also included the general search for Airbnb’s during this travel period and there are some great options. Valencia is a city that has some seriously modern flair that rubs shoulders with some traditional Spanish culture.
All of the links are just below including the options for flights from Stanstead :)
- Solo Valencia Break: 4 Nights Stay in a Well Rated Airbnb incl. Flights from Nottingham for only £103
- Provider: Airbnb and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 09/10/2018 – 13/10/2018
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Departure airport: Nottingham for above price option for Stanstead (£63 return)
- Destination airport: Valencia
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb listing Funky Retro Single Room
- Score:5 stars out of 5 on Airbnb with super host award
- Location: Valencia city centre
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £103