You won’t want to miss this chance to visit the city of Béziers with this great value southern France solo trip! You’ll stay in a prime location in the city centre and get return flights from Luton for just £102! Read on to find out more about your trip.
Southern France Solo Trip
You’ll have plenty of space to yourself in the Zenitude Hotel-Residences Beziers Centre. This studio double-bed room has its own private shower and kitchenette and its location in the city centre, only 5 minutes from the bus stop is just perfect.
The Musée des Beaux-Arts Béziers and the Cathedral are both easily reachable by foot. This is wonderfully pretty, old city complete with an ancient stone bridge and towering rustic buildings on the hill. It has an excellent charm and is definitely a hidden gem. You’ll fly into the nearby airport so getting to and from should be no problem at all!
Book your France solo trip by clicking the deal button below.
- Southern France Solo Trip: 2 Nights in 3* Béziers Apartment with flights from Luton only £102
- Provider: Trivago & My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 17/09/2018 – 19/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Luton
- Destination airport: Béziers
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Zenitude Hotel-Residences Beziers Centre
- Score: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: city centre
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price £102 for a single traveler