I found you this Southern Italy Holiday for a group of 4! Grab your best friends and have some much needed chill-out time in the Puglia region of Italy! This region has beautiful countryside and exquisite food, such as orichette, ear-shaped pasta shells that are still produced by hand there. Food is a huge passion of the Italian’s, especially in this region, so be sure to sample some! There are several interesting towns nearby, such as Bari, Trani (which has a stunning cathedral) and Barlette. Monopoli has beautiful beaches and is just a 30 minute drive away, so if you’re a sun worshiper, this is the spot for you. I recommend car hire on this trip to make the most of exploring the region!
Trulli Terra Magica Hotel
The Trulli Terra Magica Hotel has a 5/5 rating on TripAdvisor and a Certificate of Excellence, so I’m sure you’re going to have a great stay there! This is a truly unique property, consisting of the the traditional “trulli” (conical stone huts) which are typical of the Itria Valley and date back to the 18th century. The rural huts are located on a verdant hill, with a beach nearby. This deal is based on a bed and breakfast stay in a quadruple room with a terrace.
I found this deal on LoveHolidays! Please book directly with them. Have a lovely holiday!
- Southern Italy Holiday: 4 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights for only £139 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with LoveHolidays
- Travel dates: 23 – 27 May 2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Liverpool
- Alternative airports: London Stansted (price may vary)
- Airline: Budget Airline
- Hotel: Trulli Terra Magica
- Rating: 5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 238 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Putigano, Italy
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: check options here
- Price: only £139 per person based on 4 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly