Salou is one of the most popular destinations in Spain, mainly because it’s easy to get to, but also because it is in the perfect location: close to a really popular theme park as well as being close to various beaches which are easy to get to. So grab your friends or your family and snatch up this deal!
You will be staying in the 4-star H10 Mediterranean Village in Cap de Salou, which received 4/5 on TripAdvisor and has been awarded Travellers’ Choice Winner. These apartments are self-catered and please note that you have to pay a refundable breakage deposit of around 60 euros payable on arrival.
These apartments have two outdoor pools, one with a pirate ship with 2 slides, as well as another heated indoor pool and an adults-only rooftop sun terrace with two whirlpools for you to use at your leisure. Staying here and your flights will only cost you £130 per person on thomascook.com !
The hotel is perfect for a group of friends as well as a family. If you prefer to make this holiday a family holiday, feel free to change the details on the provider’s website yourself. I checked the price for a family of 3 Adults and 3 children and the price slightly changes to £176 per person.
This place has a lot of daytime and evening activities to offer and besides that it’s close to the PortAventura theme park. What better way to entertain yourselves or your children than to take them on a holiday to somewhere they dream about. PortAventura is bound to keep your children entertained for hours. You can purchase the tickets for the most popular theme park here on attractiontix.co.uk
If you fancy getting out of the complex for a bit, then it’s easily done! You are just a short journey away from the bigger town of Salou. A taxi shouldn’t cost more than £5. If you fancied the walk, then it is possible to walk, but it would take of course more time. If you do go to Salou, there are plenty of bars and restaurants for you to sample.
The beach nearest your apartment is down a 500m down the hill, which is also where the main part of the village Cap de Salou is situated as well. Here there are also various bars and restaurants for you to try out whilst you’re there. Have a quick look at this deal, because there are only a few rooms left! Happy Holidays!
- Spain, Salou: 7 Nights incl. good Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £130
- Travel dates: 31/05/2015 – 07/06/2015
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- approx. air temperature during stay:
- approx. water temperature during stay:
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: 4-star H10 Mediterranean Village
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1,265 reviews + Travellers’ Choice Winner
- Location: 500 metres from the beach 1.5 miles from Salou centre
- Destination: Cap Salou / Spain
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer in Salou: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Find cheap rental cars on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £130 per person based on 6 adults sharing
Click here to find your Group Holiday!Click here to find your Family Holiday! Click here to get PortAventura Tickets
FYI: Sometimes the link to Thomas Cook doesn’t work on the first click, because the provider has troubles with direct links. Simply click twice on the link.