I love a trip to Dubai, it’s so glamorous and decadent there. I’ve spotted a spectacular Dubai escape that’s perfect for letting off some steam and getting excited for summer to begin.
Spectacular Dubai escape
With this lovely getaway you’ll be staying in the fabulous 5* Grand Hyatt Hotel, which overlooks the stunning Dubai Creek. You’ll have an upgrade to your room, so you’ll stay in a gorgeous Club Room Downtown, a spacious and cosy haven with Arabic design and breath taking views across the Dubai skyline. Your bed and breakfast board will give you the chance to fill up in the morning before you go out exploring – be sure the Burj Khalifa is on your list, it’s super close to the hotel. When you’ve come back from exploring, you can relax in the hotel’s spa. You have a wonderful 20% discount on treatments, so it’s great for unwinding and resetting. If you’re feeling peckish, indulge in some food at Wox, iZ, The Collective and Panini – there’s 20% off food and drinks here.
Nothing to worry about when you get here, as you have a guaranteed early check in time of 9am included in this deal. There’s also a late check out time of 5pm from the hotel, and your return flights to Dubai are also included. What a stellar deal! Just book with the links I’ve given below. Remember, after clicking the link you must create a Voyage Prive account if you don‘t have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Spectacular Dubai Escape: 4 Night Stay in Luxury 5* Hotel Overlooking Dubai Creek with Room Upgrade, Breakfast, Lots of Extras and Flights Included £507
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: dates available until end of July 2019
- Sample dates: 13/05/2019 – 17/05/2019
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Birmingham, London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle, Belfast
- Destination airport: Dubai
- Airline: Air France
- Hotel: 5* Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Dubai Creek
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: only £507 per person based on two adults sharing