A dream destination for many – but a trip to Santorini doesn’t have to cost you a fortune! If you’re dreaming of whitewashed villages, blue-domed churches and heavenly sunsets, be sure to snap up this brilliant Santorini offer I’ve put together using Travelsupermarket!
Spring Getaway to Santorini
This deal is for a 3-night getaway to this famous Greek island in April 2019. At this time of year the return of warmer weather can definitely be felt, and seeing the bougainvillea flowers in bloom is just absolutely gorgeous.
As well as return flights from Gatwick you’ve also got your 3-night stay at the Pension Livadaros. This lovely family-run hotel has brilliant reviews and is situated just a stone’s throw from the volcanic beaches that line the east coast. The ruins of Ancient Thera are just at the top of the hill as well, and the amazing location offers breathtaking views of the Aegean Sea.
For those iconic caldera views and breathtaking sunsets then you just have to check out the beautiful little villages that cling to the cliffs on the west coast. Thira, Imerovigli and Oia offer picture-perfect views at every turn and epitomise the magic of your typical Greek island getaway.
I’ve listed some dates below which worked out the cheapest – simply use the links to book your hotel and flights separately and adjust the dates over at the providers’ website. :)
Example departure dates:
- Spring Getaway to Santorini: 3 Nights in Well-Reviewed Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from only £111
- Provider: Travelsupermarket
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Gatwick
- Destination airport: Santorini
- Airline: Budget airline
- Hotel: Narkissos Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Kamari, Santorini
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price: from only £132 per person based on two adults sharing