Did you know that statistically speaking, Rhodes is one of the sunniest places in Europe? Perfect destination for a spring getaway if you ask me!
Spring Holiday to Rhodes
To really dust away the last of the winter blues that may be lingering, this fantastic deal to the beautiful islands of Rhodes promises plenty of sunshine and relaxing moments. You’ll be free to kick back, relax and enjoy the heavenly Mediterranean atmosphere of this gorgeous corner of Greece.
I’ve spotted this deal over at Travelsupermarket, and there were plenty of dates going which I’ve listed for you below. You’ll be able to adjust the dates to suit you over at the provider’s website and it doesn’t take a minute to do.
Included in this deal are your return flights from London Gatwick as well as your 7-night stay and breakfast at the superb Summer Breeze Hotel. With a fantastic score over at Tripadvisor and a Certificate of Excellence in the bag, you’re know you’re in for a brilliant time. The friendly staff will be sure to give you a warm welcome and the hotel is ideally located for sightseeing and sunbathing!
If you’re interested in this deal, simply click the link to be taken to the holiday package over at the provider’s website! :)
- Spring Holiday to Rhodes: 1 Week in Great 3* Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from just £180
- Provider: Travelsupermarket
- Travel period: 24/04/2019 – 01/05/2019
- Alternative dates:
- 17/04/2019 – 24/04/2019: £189
- 20/04/2019 – 27/04/2019: £186
- 25/04/2019 – 02/05/2019: £194
- 26/04/2019 – 03/05/2019: £189
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Departure airport: London Gatwick
- Destination airport: Rhodes
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: Summer Breeze Hotel
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Kiotari, Rhodes
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £180 per person based on two adults sharing