Soak up some Italian flair this Spring and hop over to Sorrento! The clifftop town is something out of the ordinary. Enjoy scenic panorama all day long, you’ll be living la Dolve Vita, I tell you ;) The famous city of Naples is easy to reach with the local buses. Plan a day trip for a little shopping extravaganza. The area around Sant’ Agnello offers stunning coastlines and lovely harbours. Stroll the little pebble stone streets and have some Cappuccino in the local cafes. Italian’s cuisine is divine and at least once, you should enjoy dinner at sunset. Close to many famous cities, you have perfect options for day trips as well. Head over to Capri or explore the breathtaking ruins of Pompeii :)
Book your Spring holiday to Italy today!
You’ll be staying in the 4* Hotel Majestic Palace (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence). Half board, flights and transfers are all taken care of, so you have nothing left to worry about. Facilities on site include a large outdoor pool area and a beautiful sea terrace with vies over the Bay of Naples. Enjoy well-decorated rooms and traditional decor. Once a week you can listen to live music by the pool bar while you sip away on delicious drinks. Treat yourselves and get booking already :)
I found this deal on Thomson!
- Spring Holiday to Italy: 1 Week incl. 4* Hotel, Half Board, Flights & Transfers only £370pp
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Thomson!
- Travel dates: 31/03/2017 – 07/04/2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: Hotel Majestic Palace
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 702 reviews
- Location: by the sea
- Destination: Sant’Agnello, Italy
- Meals: Half Board
- Airport transfer in Naples: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £370 per person based on 2 adults sharing