Sri Lanka is one of everybody’s dream destinations, boasting a diverse culture, great weather and beautiful, diverse scenery. This deal gives you the chance to experience as much of Sri Lanka as possible!
Your Tour of Sri Lanka
Upon arrival you will be taken by private transfer to your first hotel, which in this case is the 3* Golden Star Beach Hotel, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 3/5. Although this is an average rating, most of the reviews are positive, so I don’t think you’ll have any problems whilst staying here. In Negombo, there will be the opportunity for you to relax and get used to the local climate and time difference (and get a good nights sleep).
The next hotel you will be staying at is the 4* Heritage Hotel, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 3/5. Again, although this is an average rating, the reviews are predominantly positive! On the way to this hotel you’ll discover idyllic fishing villages. In the evening you’ll have the chance to visit the city sacred to Buddhists; Anuradhapura, where your hotel is.
The following day you will head to the Pelwehera Village Resort, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 3.5/5. On the way to this hotel you’ll stop in Ritigala, where you’ll be able to visit the 70 ancient caves for which is is so famous.. keep your eye out for monkeys as well, you’ll see lots of them. You will spend 3 nights here, with various excursions planned for you to various different places during your stay, it’s a really jam-packed holiday to help you maximise your time there.
You will later head to your hotel in Kandy, called the Oak-Ray Regency, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 3.5/5. On the way you’ll visit a temple and learn more about the fascinating history of the country. You will also be staying here for 3 nights, so you can get settled. There are also excursions planned for the following few days so that, again, you can maximise your time in the area.
The next hotel is the 3* Summer Hill Private Villas and Hotel, which has received a TripAdvisor rating of 3.5/5. Whilst you’re in Nuwara Eliya, you’ll have the chance to explore the surrounding area and be able to fully appreciate the area.
Your final stop is at the Pearl Grand Hotel, which has received a good TripAdvisor rating of 4/5. It is here that you’ll be able to explore Colombo, visiting places like the cinnamon garden and the Independence Square. This is where you will spend your last night before heading home.
This deal is available to you on travelbird.co.uk for £879 per person. This includes you 10 Nights in Hotels, Flights from either London Heathrow or Manchester, private Transfers throughout the trip, 30kg of check-in luggage, a daily Breakfast and an English speaking guide. All of this adds up to make an unforgettable trip that should definitely be considered.
- Sri Lanka Tour: 10 Nights incl. Hotels, Flights, Transfers, Luggage, Breakfast & Guide only £879
- Travel dates: various dates from 03/02/2015 – 14/07/2015 (prices vary)
- Travel duration: 10 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow
- alternative airports: Manchester
- Airline: Etihad
- Hotels + Ratings:
- 3* Golden Star Beach Hotel, 3/5 on TripAdvisor out of 218 reviews
- 4* Heritage Hotel, 3/5 on TripAdvisor out of 170 reviews
- Pelwehere Village Resort, 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 96 reviews
- Oak-Ray Regency, 3/5 on TripAdvisor out of 17 reviews
- 3* Summer Hill Private Villas and Hotel, 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 52 reviews
- Pearl Grand Hotel, 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 132 reviews
- Destination: Sri Lanka
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Sri Lanka: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- Price: only £879 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- London Heathrow Dates at £879
- 28/04/2015 – 06/05/2015
- 05/05/2015 – 16/05/2015
- 12/05/2015 – 23/05/2015
- 19/05/2015 – 30/05/2015
- 26/05/2015 – 06/06/2015
- 02/06/2015 – 13/06/2015
- Manchester Dates at £879
- 02/06/2015 – 13/06/2015
- London Heathrow Dates at £989
- 09/06/2015 – 20/06/2015
- 23/06/2015 – 04/07/2015
- Manchester Dates at £989
- 30/06/2015 – 11/07/2015