Rome is a city to fall in love with and offers almost everything for everyone. The beautiful Italian capital boasts 7 hills, 300 fountains and around 400 churches and this amazing hotel too :) You can be sure that there’s a lot to explore and to discover in Rome. Visit for example, the infamous Colosseum, which gives you a great impression about ancient times in Rome (I’d definitely recommend having a guided tour- Italians in general are very enthusiastic and willing to take you around!) or take a leisurely stroll to the beautiful Trevi Fountain. Remember to make a wish there and to throw a coin OVER your shoulder for good luck! And as a passionate foodie, of course I have to recommend you try out pizza, pasta, tiramisu and gelato (ice cream) when you’re in Rome. All of these delicacies have an amazing taste and there’s such a difference between the pasta at home… well, at least in my case! ;) I’d definitely recommend the Giolitti ice cream parlour, which is overflowing with tourists every single day due to their wacky flavours!
Book your St Peters, Rome Break today!
You’ll be staying in the awesome 4* Crowne Plaza Rome St Peter’s Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2558 reviews + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee you’re gonna absolutely love it on your St Peters, Rome Break! You’ll be located pretty close by to Villa Carpegna, Mercato Irnerio, and Rome Guides (which is great if you really wanna discover the ins and outs of the beautiful Italian capital!) There are also a load of restaurants nearby, including Ristorante Giardino d’Abruzzo, Ristorante Arturo and La Nocetta!
I found this deal on Voyage Prive!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- St Peters, Rome Break: 2-5 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Wine & More only £139 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Voyage Prive!
- Valid for stays up till 29th May 2017!
- Superior Room
- 10% discount at the restaurant (except for the Gala dinner)
- 20% discount on treatments and massages at the Spa (spa will be closed from 09/01/17 to 15/01/17. access for 16+ years old)
- Airport of departure: London all airports (£139)
- Alternative airport: Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham, Newcastle (more expensive)
- Hotel: 4* Crowne Plaza Rome St Peter’s Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2558 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Hotel location: 4km to Vatican
- Destination: Rome
- Meals: American buffet breakfast
- Price: only £139 per person based on 2 adults sharing for a 3 Night stay
- 2 Nights- £145 pp (yep, 3 nights is cheaper than 2!)
- 4 Nights- £195 pp
- 5 Nights- £245 pp
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!