St Petersburg… the second-largest city in Russia, this amazing place begs to be visited each and every day! Although it is often compared to Moscow, both cities have their own individual characteristics and therefore shouldn’t be in rivalry with each other… everyone should definitely go and see both if they can! The first thing you just have to see is the State Hermitage Museum, mainly set in the magnificent Winter Palace and adjoining buildings! An enormous collection of over 3 million items… this place is just demanding to be admired! Also don’t forget to go to the Kunstkamera, Yusupov Palace and the Mariinsky Theatre if you can!
Book your St Petersburg Break today!
You’ll be staying in the brilliant 5* Solo Sokos Hotel Palace Bridge (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee it’s a fantastic place to stay on your St Petersburg Break! It’s located just a 20 minute walk from the Peter and Paul Fortress, which is an absolute must see! You can choose to sign up for some optional excursions while you’re here that will really show you the true beauty of this city. You’ll be getting an included breakfast at the hotel, so make the most of it because it should last you the day!
I spotted this deal over on Voyage Privé! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- St Petersburg: 3 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £264 pp
- Provider: Book this deal through Voyage Privé
- Travel period: 17 – 20 November 2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow
- Destination: St Petersburg
- Airline: KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Hotel: 5* Solo Sokos Hotel Palace Bridge
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis: Breakfast
- Price: only £264 per person based on two adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!