Russia is a country that still retains a cloud of mystery around it. With a tumultuous history, iconic, snow-capped cathedrals and endless sights, its major cities are the perfect destinations for a winter holiday. I found a deal for a St Petersburg city break using Hotels and Skyscanner.
St Petersburg City Break
The hotel I found is perfect for your three days in St Petersburg. This well-rated budget hotel has a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor and fantastic reviews from previous guests! You will be close to several of the city’s top sights and landmarks. The Station Hotel K43 is close to the city’s beautiful canals, Mariinsky Palace and Sennaya Square.
This Baltic city is full of colour, history and entertainment. There will a lot to pack in during your weekend here so dive right in! Some iconic sights include the Peter and Paul Fortress, a 17th-century fortress, the Kazan Cathedral and Palace Square. The Summer Gardens will look hauntingly beautiful at the start of winter so make sure to check these out. The You can even catch an affordable show at the stunning Mariinsky Theatre if you book in advance! You’ll love navigating the city’s metro system, whose stations look like museums themselves. The Venice of the North is known for its great food as well so try standard dishes like beef stroganoff and Chicken Kiev.
To book this deal, just follow the links below!
- St Petersburg City Break: 3 Nights in Excellent Hotel Incl. Breakfast, Flights just £87
- Provider: Hotels and Kayak
- Travel period: 16/11/2018 – 19/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London LGW
- Destination airport: Pulkovo Airport LED
- Airline: Aeroflot
- Hotel: Station Hotel K43
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 0.8 miles to City centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £87 per person based on two adults sharing