If you’re looking for a place to get into the Christmas spirit it stands to reason to head off to one of the Scandinavian countries. These snow-covered dreamscapes are perfect for getting into the spirit of the season. I put together this Stockholm Christmas break so that you can experience it too!
Stockholm Christmas Break
With this festive feast for the sense, you’ll be staying in the perfect hotel. The Stockholm Classic is in a great location for taking advantage of all that the city has to offer. The hotel has a great reputation with those that have stayed there too. So when you’ve got it booked you know you’ve nothing to worry about. One of the things that people love the most about this hotel is its fantastic location.
Along with your stay in this hotel you’ve also got return flights from London to Stockholm included. The great thing about the Christmas markets in Stockholm is that you have a fantastic choice of a number of great markets. All of them are dotted around the city so you’ll be able to take in the sights too. Each of the market stalls sells tasty Swedish delicacies, beautiful handicrafts and Christmas decorations.
check out all of the finer details just below and remember to follow the links to get everything booked! :)
- Stockholm Christmas Break: 2 Nights Stay in a Centrally Located Hotel during Xmas Markets incl. Return Flights for just £91
- Provider: Trivago and my Flight Finder
- Travel period: 06/12/2018 – 08/12/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Departure airport: London
- Destination airport: Stockholm
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Stockholm Classic
- Score: 7.6 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 1.3 Miles to the city centre
- Meals: Self-catering
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £91 per person based on two adults sharing