I’m sure by now you have heard that Sweden is one of the coolest countries to visit for a break – and also one of the most expensive. With this Stockholm city break deal, you will be staying in the heart of the city – on a budget! I found this holiday using my Flight Finder tool and Trivago.
Stockholm City Break Deal
During your time in Stockholm, you’ll be staying in this centrally located Castle House Inn. This deal includes a double room in the heart of the city. Situated in the Old Town, or Gamla Stan, this guesthouse is the perfect base for exploring the city affordably. You will be beside the Royal Palace and will be a ten-minute walk from Stortorget Square, the Nobel Museum and the Museum of Medieval Stockholm.
This modern capital city has lots to pack in during your three-night stay. Luckily, you’ll be staying in the Old Town which boasts incredible architecture. I recommend heading out to the island of Djurgården or exploring the trendy neighbourhood of Södermalm, where you’ll find bars, shops, and restaurants. Be sure to check out Kungliga Slottet Palace and the Tantolunden park as well.
This deal won’t last forever so follow the links below to get booking!
- Stockholm City Break Deal: 3 Nights in Central Location incl. Return Flights just £139
- Travel period: 08/10/2018 – 11/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Destination airport: Stockholm NYO
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Castle House Inn
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £139 per person based on two adults sharing