Did you ever want to spend some time in the north of Europe, maybe to Oslo, Stockholm etc., but you never found a good possibility to get there? Well that problem is solved, because I have found you a way to get to northern Europe in August, that offers you a lot for that budget…you certainly gonna feel like s superstar in Stockholm, the capital of Sweden! Just check it out:
I customized you a city break with the hotel deal on travelbird.co.uk and the flights on bravofly.co.uk. You will be able to spend 3 full days in Stockholm with the flights that I have selected for you as an example. But feel free to change the flight details and choose the airport that suits your needs.
You’re going to stay in the 4-star Berns Hotel (79% on TripAdvisor) which holds this year’s Certificate of Excellence and is a favourite for the rich and famous in Sweden. This hotel exists since the 19th Century and has been renovated over the decades. The interior has been completely redesigned and comes with stylish bedrooms in an ultra-contemporary atmosphere.
There’s a big and historic dining hall in the hotel and the rooms have many modern amenities such as iPod docking stations. Other nice facts about the rooms are that all rooms have a range of movies for rent, a minibar, air-conditioning, care products from Malin & Goetz and free WiFi. Deluxe rooms have in addition to it a Nespresso machine :)
But I guess the most interesting fact about the hotel is definitely that it hosts one of the hottest electro nights clubs in the Swedish Capital – Gallery 2:35:1!
The location of the hotel couldn’t be better for you to start your day trips to beautiful Stockholm. It’s located next to the Nybrokajen Harbour in the city centre and Stureplan Square is just a three minutes’ walk away.
The highlight of your trip through the city is definitely the ‘Gamla stan’, the Old Town of Stockholm. Here you’re going to find yourself in small and narrow streets which lead you to all the attractions of this area. One of these attractions is the Royal Palace (Kungliga slottet) and the German Church (Tyska kyrkan) that are wonderful buildings.
And don’t worry about your way from the airport to the hotel: it’s from Stockholm Arlanda Airport only 20 mins by train (around £8 each way) to the city centre and then a short stroll to your hotel. Just have a look at the directions below. Wish you a great time in Stockholm!
- Stockholm City Break: 3 Days incl. 4-star Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only £307
- Travel period: 17/08/2014 – 19/08/2014
- Travel duration: 3 Days (2nights)
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative airports: feel free to choose your preferred airport on bravofly.co.uk
- Airline: Norwegian Airline
- Hotel: 4-star Berns Hotel
- Rating: 79% on TripAdvisor out of reviews
- Hotel location: city centre, next to the Nybrokajen Harbour
- Destination: Stockholm / Sweden
- Board basis: breakfast
- Airport transfer in Stockholm not included. By train 20 mins, then a short stroll (£8 each way). Get the directions here.
- Price: only £307 per person based on two adults sharing