The Swedish capital is always worth a visit! Snap up this great offer for a Stockholm city break and make sure to not miss out on this bucket list beauty ;) Stockholm Old Town area should make the list of must see sights. Take a stroll by the canals and marvel at the gorgeous architecture and the colorful houses. For shopping you can head over to the Drottninggatan, which is the main shopping street with loads of boutiques and design stores. Swedish indoor design is super popular and I’m sure you’ll find some great steels when it comes to home accessories. In the evenings, you have a great selection of local pubs and nightclubs scattered around town. Enjoy! :)
Your Stockholm city break!
You’ll be staying in the 4* Elite Palace Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor). The whole property comes with elegant design and charming interiors. Daily breakfast is all included, so you have twice the time to explore. The city centre is only 10 minutes by train. If you feel like a bit of relaxation after your sightseeing tour, make sure to check out the hotel’s leisure facilities. There is a gym and sauna :) Go for it!
- Stockholm City Break: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £142pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Trivago & Flight Fare Finder
- Travel dates: 21 – 24 April 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Elite Palace Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 715 reviews
- Location: close to centre
- Destination: Stockholm, Sweden
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Stockholm not included: check your options here!
- Rental car on carrentals.co.uk
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £142 per person based on 2 adults sharing